Socially responsible entrepreneurship requires social involvement
Based on this conviction, the Ten Brinke Group founded the Ten Brinke Foundation some years ago. The aim of the foundation: improve the living conditions of people in the poorest countries of the world in a targeted approach for the long term by providing active support.
The Ten Brinke Group regards social involvement as "helping people help themselves"; in other words providing financial support for the construction of training centres, setting up and developing own farm projects, providing microcredits to enable people to make a living - so they can ultimately become self-sufficient.
Ten Brinke Foundation´s Criteria for selecting a project
The Ten Brinke Foundation applies the following criteria for the assessment of projects that may receive financial support.
Applications for projects that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Only projects in the poorest countries or in the poorest regions are supported, currently we are focusing on projects in Malawi.
- The project should promote economic development in the area concerned.
- The country in which the project is carried out should be politically stable.
- We prefer projects that we can fully support as main sponsor with 75 % to 100%.
- Only requests from organizations based in the Netherlands or Germany will be considered.
World map with project locations
Here you find all projects of the Ten Brinke Foundation
We were already active in these countries:
- Sri Lanka
Information on the individual projects can be found under the button "All projects".