Corporate responsibility requires a commitment to society
At Ten Brinke, we are committed. Not only with people and relationships close by, but also with people in the world's poorest countries. We are aware that we can contribute to the sustainable and purposeful improvement of tomorrow's world. That is exactly what we are doing. Since 2011 through Ten Brinke Foundation.
Through Ten Brinke Foundation we help people in developing countries to actually develop. We help people help themselves. We provide financial support for building training centers and setting up and rolling out our own farm projects. We also provide microcredit to give people the opportunity to become self-sufficient. With Ten Brinke Foundation, we help build a better future for everyone.
Here you can find all projects of the Ten Brinke Foundation
Information on the individual projects can be found under the button "All projects".
Criteria for the selection of a project
The Ten Brinke Foundation applies the following criteria when assessing requests for financial support for projects. At the moment we focus especially on projects in Malawi. You are welcome to send us a request for support of your project in Malawi for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for projects that do not meet the criteria below will not be considered.
- Only projects in the poorest countries or regions will be supported, currently we are focusing on projects in Malawi.
- The project should promote economic development in the area concerned.
- The country in which the project is carried out should be politically stable.
- We prefer projects that we can fully support as a main sponsor with 75% to 100%.
- Only requests from organisations based in the Netherlands or Germany will be considered.